Food Production industries
Effluent from the food production industry
can vary considerably in nature: high level
of suspended solids, grease and organic
pollution. The levels of activity are extremely
variable. All the effluents must be treated
before they are discharged into the receiving
We carry out:
• Installation of pre-treatment when the
industrial operator is authorised to discharge
its effluent into the collective sanitation
• Installation of a complete «in situ» treatment when the industrial operator cannot discharge into the collective sanitation system. The treated effluent is thus discharged into the natural environment.
Our main technologies:
• Buffer storage of waste water, to control
peaks in pollution,
• Aeration and mixing system making it possible to treat organic pollution,
• Finishing treatment using reed bed filters. The roots of the reeds improve oxygenation and provide an additional appropriate environment for micro-organisms capable of breaking down the dissolved organic pollution.
• Sludge management on drying reed beds.
• Capacity to treat nitrogenous and phosphoriferous fractions.
Treatment of effluent from a cooked
Sewage plant at a chocolate, cakes
and confectionery factory
Reed bed filters for finishing